Monday, January 24, 2011

How to process raw files to Purrrrrrrrrrfection

Well,

Started when I've always wondered how people come out with pics that turned out to be sOO colorful and awesome! I know Photoshop existed but I had no idea how to edit it. ^-^

And now.. I am like sooOooo 'jeles' to those who was born with creative fingers..but I know larh we still need to practice more & more & moreeeeee innit?

So, I made up my mind and asked my brother to download it for me..just a Adobe Photoshop CS3, as previously I just edit my images using Picasa or Photoscape..it's much easier for me *-* hehhe

Im TRYING- TRYIN- TRYI -TRY-TR- T......to be like this .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


   ( original )

( B&W )


 ( some of campuraduk color hahhahhaha )

"regardless of that, Life is about trial and error" *peace*

p/s : "komen membina" are most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment